Our Customers’ Voice
Andrius Rinkevičius, Executive Director at “AD Baltic”, the representative for the Baltic States and Belarus of the leading international automotive parts wholesale group of companies “AD International”:
During the two months following Soft4Inventory implementation, our company achieved the following results:
- Shortages of goods in company divisions and the central warehouse significantly decreased.
- At the same time, the inventory turnover ratio increased.
- Soft4Inventory enabled us to redeploy the workload and better specify daily tasks for the product managers; as a result, each employee has since been spending 20 min to 40 min daily on inventory planning.
- Both stock purchase and distribution are now managed in one system; this allows for more accurate planning of the item quantities needed.
- Visual tools allow us to identify critical problems quickly and easily and to make the right decisions on time.
Read the recommendation here: Ad Baltic recommendation
Ramūnas Sadauskas, brand Product Manager at “Audimas”, a leading company in the design, development and manufacture of active leisure and sports clothing. In 2015, the company managed 16 branded stores in Lithuania and Latvia, an 11-franchise network in Lithuania, was involved in wholesale trade in Lithuania and wholesale export, and successfully operated an online clothing and accessories shop.
During the 3 months following Soft4Inventory implementation:
- We decreased the inventory level for certain item groups (about 40%, with service level kept at 97%)
- Less than 1 hour per day is needed to plan the inventory of 250 000 SKUs
- Inventory ordering and distribution is planned in a unified system; this allows for planning item quantities more precisely
- The visualization tools allow us to diagnose fundamental problems and take appropriate decisions quickly and easily.
Read the recommendation here: Audimas recommendation